17 January 2011

christina says i should update this thing right now.

so i am.
just a quickie.
things i'm loving right now:
Jesus.
Friends.
You.
Urban Rescue.
Burt's Bee's hand creme. the almond milk one.
that my jacket still smells like Clayton VanDoren.
that my God is a gracious God. Just sayin'.
the pleasant ache in my abdomen from doing the obstacle course yesterday.
chocolate malts.
sitting here with my puppy Sugar Baby.
that either Fox or TBS is always playing The Office.
The Fragrance...the band, you know.
the internet, because it helps me research the dukes of Leinster
the way snow feels in your hair.
my little sister Jamie, even though she doesn't read this.
the chill coming through the fireplace.
my RVCA shirt that my stepsister gave me.
that this time of life is the end of the beginning, not the beginning of the end.

Life is a beauty. It really is. I've only just begun to appreciate how many things in life are funny and surprising and how
fun it is to be alive, how truly blessed I am, through the valleys and atop the mountains. how much I have to be grateful for, what beautiful people I have been surrounded with, and what unbridled joy there is in my heart. it's true. life is too wondrous a thing to be sad.
love,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment